Offset in background of polar controls

Jul 23, 2010 at 9:32 AM
I managed to compile the whole GPS.NET 3 + GeoFramework 2 on Visual C# Express 2010 and everything seems to be working fine and also controls are working. I found a small issue (up to now I'm trying to fix it) on the visualization of Compass and Satelliteviewer controls. In such controls the 'background' of the control is painted centered on the top-left corner of the control instead the real 'center' of the control. Anybody managed to fix it?
Jul 23, 2010 at 2:20 PM
The problem seem to depends on DrawRotatedString behaviour... the only way I found to have a decent result it's to use the DrawCenteredString. The same problem is also found on SatelliteViewer control and probably also influence satellites 'icon' display on such component.
Jul 23, 2010 at 2:30 PM
Fixed! As suggested by someone in http://gps3.codeplex.com/WorkItem/View.aspx?WorkItemId=8506 the real problem arise from ToPointF method in PolarGraphics that must to be corrected this way: public PointF ToPointF(PolarCoordinate coordinate) { return ToPointF(ToPointD(coordinate)); } and not in this way: public PointF ToPointF(PolarCoordinate coordinate) { return (PointF)coordinate; }